Current Openings: Pune, India
Business Analyst – Prod Team
Role & Responsibilities:
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Gather Business Requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Work closely with process owners and end users to map required business processes and translate them into system data specifications and configurations for system implementation and usage.
- Provide application training to the user community where needed.
- Devise new business processes where needed.
- Develop project plans, including cost/benefit analysis, for system enhancements that meet business requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all levels of management from both business and technical teams.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understand the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Understand the components of running a successful project.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Assist end users with conducting conference room pilots and testing solutions.
- Define test conditions.
- Develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Conduct testing according to plan.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role supporting business applications and processes
- Experience in carrying out the Business Analysis activities – Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Documentation, Communication, etc
- Responsible area: Business Analyst in the product development
- Create/Maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Write use cases, business rules, and data dictionary
- Draw UML diagrams – Business process flow, ERD, Sequencing diagram, etc.
- Contribute in identifying new features, enhancements, etc. in the product development
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Healthcare/Life-Sciences domain experience preferable but not mandatory
- Experience as techno-functional BA
- Experience in using requirements management tools such as Power-point, MS Visio, Advanced Excel, commercial off the shelf tools such as requisite pro, any version control system, etc.
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience/Good understanding of the QA Testing life-cycle – Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, UAT, etc.
- Experience/Good knowledge of SQL and DB
- Any related certification would be an add-on
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical sales, aggregate spend, managed care, government pricing, rebates, chargebacks, customer operations, and other business processes.
- Previous Experience of working on SQL Server 2K/2K5/2K8.
- Previous experience with support or post-live project.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (2003 or greater).
- Experience with project leadership related to technical initiatives.
BE/BTech/PG Degree o Diploma from an accredited institution, preferably in life sciences or healthcare. Candidates with working knowledge on Medicaid, Contracting, and government pricing applications shall be preferred.Back