By daVIZta on October 6, 2016 in
Current Openings: Pune, India
Data Analyst Role – Managed Services (CS) Team
- Resolve the errors in the ERP system based on defined set of rules and perform correction where required.
- Creation of wholesalers or Customers information in ERP system.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Monitors and reviews data from the system.
- Perform quality check assessment on all processes.
Business orientation and domain understanding
- Understand the business domain through collaborative work with business leads and SMEs.
- Develop a business expertize through continuous learning, discussions and internal training.
- Min 2+ years of professional experience, preferably as a Data Analyst/Process Associate
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field, preferablyLife Sciences, Insurance, Finance, and Pharmacontracting domains.
- MS-Office working knowledge, especially Excel
- Works under immediate supervision with minimum guidance.
- Should be reporting to a manager or head of a unit/department
- Preferably worked in Insurance, Finance, and Pharma contracting domains.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal & listening).
- Good to have previous working knowledge of claims processing, financial report handling/generation
- End to end data processing in ERP and financial systems
- Any graduate with relevant exposure to data processing systems.
Candidates with working knowledge on Medicaid, Contracting, and government pricing applications shall be preferred.Back