By daVIZta on April 22, 2014 in
Current Openings: Pune, India
Database Developer – Product Development
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Work closely with process owners and end users to map required business processes and translate them into system data specifications and configurations for system implementation and usage.
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all levels of management from both business and technical teams.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understand the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- 6+ years of experience in developing database projects using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Hands on experience of writing procedure, function, triggers in MSSQL.
- Good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts (RDBMS).
- Working experience in any ETL tool will be added advantage.
- Oversees new database development and ensures consistency and integration with existing database structures.
- Excellent analytic skills, deadline focused, detail oriented, well organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, including management, from both business and technical teams.
- Assist the user community with validation and troubleshooting system issues (e.g., configuration issues). This includes utilizing SQL for diagnosis.
- Understand technical design specifications.
- Product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience in Talend ETL Tool.
- Familiar with multiple database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
BE/BTech/BS from an accredited institution.Back