By daVIZta on July 16, 2015 in
Current Openings: Pune, India
Java – Programmer Analyst – Product Team
Role & Responsibilities:
Define Coding Units
- Analysis of business requirement / program functional specs.
- Develop Program / design code, follow review process.
- Develop program code and unit test plans, database objects as needed.
- Complete testing as appropriate.
- Support product Version / Config management and build cycles.
- Support testing.
- Support implementation projects.
- Participate in code/design reviews and incorporate review feedback
- Integrate within product framework.
- Conduct development as per standards.
- Performance tuning / optimizations.
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a Programmer Analyst. JAVA framework based GUI development experience is a must.
- Preferably worked in a product development team.
- Strong technical skills. Must be experienced in OOA&D methodologies. Usability concepts.
- Experience with development of Analytical Applications/ OLAP /ROLAP is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of deriving business analytics, data patterns for large sets of transactional data.
- RAD / agile development experience required.
- Familiarity with Data analytics and ability to understand & write SQL queries.
- Familiarity with systems integration approaches and technologies
- Good team player and having good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Tech Framework and Tools:
- Server side: Core Java, J2EE, Spring / Hibernate
- Web framework: Smart GWT / GWT / EXT JS / JQuery
- Charting library: Jasper / High charts / Fusion charts / D3(SVG)
- Database: MS SQL Server 2008 / Oracle
- Version Control: SVN / GIT
- IDE: Eclipse
- Ant tool for scripting / building and deploying the application
- BI library: MSBI / Jaspersoft / Pentaho
- ETL tool: SSIS / Talend / Pentaho PDI
Min BE/ BTech/ MCA from a reputed instituteBack