By daVIZta on April 22, 2014 in
Current Openings: Pune, India
Sr. Programmer Analyst – Java
Define Coding Units
- Analysis of business requirement / program functional specs.
- Develop Program / architecture design, follow review process.
- Develop program code and unit test plans,database objects as needed.
- Complete testing as appropriate.
- Support product Version / Config management and build cycles.
- Support testing.
- Support implementation projects.
- Participate in code/design reviews and incorporate review feedback.
- As required with :
- Development team
- QA team
- Implementation team
- Familiar with Java and database
- Familiar with Configuration Management concepts, build framework design and architecture
- Must have demonstrated a solid project where they designed and implemented a cross platform build framework
- Linux, Unix and Windows experience required
- Experience with Subversion Server administration
- Source code administration experience is must
- 5+ years in Software Development and/or Configuration Management
- Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support), Developing and improving CM standards, practices and procedures
- Integrate within product framework.
- Conduct development as per standards.
- Performance tuning / optimizations.
- 7+ years of experience as a Sr. Programmer Analyst. JAVA framework based GUI development experience is a must.
- Preferably worked in a product development team.
- Strong technical skills. Must be experienced in OOA&D methodologies. Usability concepts.
- Experience inworking on Database Intensive applications
- Experience in development of Analytical Applications/ OLAP /ROLAP is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of deriving business analytics, data patterns for large sets of transactional data.
- RAD / agile development experience required.
- Familiarity with Data analytics and SQL.
- Team Leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Tech Framework and Tools
- Server side: Core Java,J2EE,Spring/ Hibernate
- Web framework: GWT / Ext JS /JQuery
- Charting library: Jasper / High charts /Fusion charts/D3 (SVG)
- DB: MS SQL Server 2008 / Oracle
- Version Control: SVN / GIT
- IDE: Eclipse
Added advantage :
- BI library: MSBI / Jaspersoft/ Pentaho
- ETL tool: SSIS / Talend/ Pentaho PDI
- Min BE/BTech/MCA from a reputed institute
Candidates with prior work experience in domains of Life Sciences shall be preferred.Back