By daVIZta on April 27, 2014 in
Current Openings: New Jersey, USA
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Gather Business Requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Work closely with process owners and end users to map required business processes and translate them into system data specifications and configurations for system implementation and usage.
- Provide application training to the user community where needed.
- Devise new business processes where needed.
- Develop project plans, including cost/benefit analysis, for system enhancements that meet business requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all levels of management from both business and technical teams.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understand the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Understand the components of running a successful project.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Assist end users with conducting conference room pilots and testing solutions.
- Assist the user community with validation and troubleshooting system issues (e.g., configuration issues). This includes utilizing SQL for diagnosis.
- Understand technical design specifications.
- Define test conditions. Develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Conduct testing according to plan.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Sr. Business Analyst or similar role supporting business applications and processes.
- Strong SQL, troubleshooting, and data analysis skills. Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, including management, from both business and technical teams.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical sales, aggregate spend, managed care, government pricing, rebates, chargebacks, customer operations, and other business processes.
- Managed Care contracting operations, systems, data Knowledge of Prescription and Health Plan datasets Government Pricing calculations and data Forecasting and Predictive modeling experience within Managed Care Advanced skill in Microsoft Office applications (2003 or greater) specifically Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with project leadership related to technical initiatives.
- BS from an accredited institution