By scAdmin on December 13, 2017 in
Current Openings: Pune, India
Tech Lead – Tech Dev Team
- Analysis of business requirement / program functional specs.
- Develop Program / architecture design.
- Follow code review process.
- Develop program code and unit test plans. Database objects as needed.
- Complete testing as appropriate.
- Support product Version / Config management and build cycles.
- Support testing.
- Support implementation projects.
- Provide guidance to team members
- Prioritization of tasks / activities in discussion with business managers
- Line Management responsibilities
Collaboration & Interaction
- Participate in code/design reviews. Incorporate review feedback.
- As required with but not limited to:
- Product Management / BA
- Development team
- QA team
- Implementation team
- Version management
- Integrate within product framework.
- Conduct development as per standards.
- Performance tuning / optimizations.
- Strong hands on skills in technical design and architecture
- Between 8 plus years of experience in team leading role ( 8 to 12 years of work experience)
- Server side JAVA framework experience is a must.
- Preferably worked in a product development organization.
- Strong technical skills. Must be experienced in OO A&D methodologies. Usability concepts.
- Excellent understanding of Design Patterns, business analytics, data patterns for large sets of transactional data.
- RAD / agile development experience required.
- Familiarity with Data analytics and SQL.
- Technology leadership
Tech Framework and Tools
- Design: Design Patterns, OOAD, UI / UX
- Server side: Core Java,JEE, Spring/ Hibernate
- Technology: Cloud, Virtualization, Dockerization
- Web framework: GWT / Ext JS
- Charting library: High charts / Fusion charts/D3 / Google charts
- DB: MS SQL Server 20xx
- Code repository: SVN, RTC
- IDE: Eclipse
- Continuous Integration / Deployment : Jenkins, Artifactory, Hudson, Salt, DevOps Pipeline
- Big picture orientation
- Driver for results
- Team player
- Action oriented leadership
- Leading from front
- Strong communicator
- Attention to details
- BI library: Jaspersoft or Pentaho
- ETL tool: Talend or Pentaho PDI
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA
- BE/BTech/MCA from a reputed institute
Candidates with working knowledge on Medicaid, Contracting, and government pricing applications shall be preferred.Back