By scAdmin on April 5, 2018 in
Current Openings: Pune, India
BA – Implementation/Prod Management
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Business Requirements elicitation, document analysis, requirements elicitation, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Work closely with process owners and end users to map required business processes and translate them into system data specifications and configurations for system implementation and usage.
- Provide application training to the user community where needed.
- Devise new business processes where needed.
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all levels of management from both business and technical teams.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understand the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Understand the components of running a successful project.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Assist end users with conducting conference room pilots and testing solutions.
- Assist the user community with validation and troubleshooting system issues (e.g., configuration issues). This includes utilizing SQL for diagnosis.
- Understand technical design specifications.
- Define test conditions/scenarios.
- Develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Conduct functional testing according to plan.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role supporting business applications and processes.
- Basic SQL, troubleshooting, and data analysis skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, including management, from both business and technical teams.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible attitude to meet changing customer needs, management demands
- Knowledge of US Healthcare, Lifesciences operations, systems, data
Good to Have
- Prior experience working as Business Analyst supporting Revenue Management area
- Forecasting and Predictive modeling experience within Managed Care
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical sales, aggregate spend, managed care, government pricing, rebates, chargebacks, customer operations, and other business processes.
- Good handle on skill in Microsoft Office applications) specifically Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Knowledge of Agile Software Methodology
- Played the role of Product Owner
- Knowledge of RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
- BE, MBA or any relevant degree